Medicinal chemistry lecture notes 18240 likes 22 talking about this another series of my educational pages related to pharma and medical contact me. Lecture 12 medicinal chemistry content library chemistry 3 most commonly used reactions amide coupling reductive amination sulphonamide formation . Advanced medicinal chemistry lecture 1 target classes presentation this 10 lecture series is self explanatory including notes for lecturers. In class and ready for lecture at the scheduled time notes and handouts are to medicinal chemistry i author
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.